Link to project: www.chatanalytics.io
- Backend: Flask/Celery (Python)
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Frontend: HTML, SASS (bourbon, neat)
- Testing: Pytest (not full coverage)
- CI/CD: Travis + Linode VPS
What does it do?
- Send a whatsapp group chat protocol to chat(at)chatanalytics.io.
- Get back a link to a result page
- Result page shows five analytics plot about the group chat
At which day of the week is the chat the most active?
At which time of the day is the chat the most active?
In which month of the year is the chat the most active?
How active is each group member?
- Frequently check for new emails -> Celery tasks
- Data analysis -> Pandas and Matplotlib
- Whatsapp uses different formats for different OS and languages
- Deployment -> Travis + Linode VPS
The main parts of the code can be found on github.
The CI/CD part is private though.